Ghost Panzers Command Cards (FW251C)
Contains 47 cards to enhance your force, field iconic warriors and cutomise your units.
Command Cards allow Flames Of War generals to field iconic warriors, build new types of units, field new types of equipment, enhance your commander’s capabilities, and bring new tactics and strategems to the battlefield.
Order your Ghost Panzers Command Cards here...
As the ground hardened after the muddy Russian Spring, the German army prepared to launch their Summer offensive, codenamed Operation Citadel. The target was Kursk, a city in the centre of a huge bulge in the front line, where several Soviet armies could be cut off and destroyed.To ensure success, new weapons were rushed to the front, including Ferdinand heavy tank-hunters and Panther medium tanks. These were combined with several panzer and panzergrenadier divisions, totalling an impressive 2450 tanks and assault guns. Over 3600 Soviet tanks were waiting for them, setting the scene for the largest tank battle on the Eastern Front...
Learn more about Ghost Panzers here...
Command Cards are entirely optional and can be added to your force in two ways. You can add them to your normal point cost, just as you would add a unit to your force, or you and your opponent can agree on a set amount of points that each may use just to add Command Cards to your lists.
Many Command Cards are hidden until they are used, so you’re never quite sure what your opponent’s battle plans are until they are revealed. While hidden, Command Cards do not affect their attached unit—a player must reveal them if they wish to gain the benefits of the card. Some Command Cards must be revealed at the start of the game; these cards are used to build your army and have the keyword 'Build'.
Download a copy of the Command Card Rules here...
Check out the Command Card Q&A here...
The Ghost Panzers Command Card List
- Softskin Transport - Build, Unit
- Ambush Fire - German, Unit (StuG (Late))
- Armoured Car Company - Build, Formation
- Armoured Flak Half-tracks - German, Unit
- Blitzkrieg - Formation, Limited
- Brummbär Assult Tank Company - Build, Formation
- Captured T-34 Company - Build, Formation
- Captured T-34 Platoon- Build, Unit
- Charmed Life - Formation, Limited
- Clever Hans - Unit
- Clever Tactics - Formation
- Croatian Rifle Company - Formation
- Cut Them Down - Formation, Limited
- Dead Eye - Unit, Limited
- Deadly Gunner - Unit
- Diversionary Tactics - Force, Limited
- Elite Crew - Formation
- Every Shot Counts - Unit
- Ferdinand Tank-Hunter Company - Unit
- Ferocious Valour - Formation, Limited
- Franz Bäke - Formation, Warrior
- Goliath Remote Control Bomb - Unit
- Hans Rudel - Unit, Warrior
- Heavy Tank Platoon (Late) - Build, Unit
- Hidden In Plain Sight - Formation, Limited
- Kübelwagen Scout Cars - Build, Unit
- Machine-Gun Bunkers - Build, Unit
- Marksman - Formation, Limited
- Mission Tactics - Formation
- Otto-Ernst Remer - Warrior, Formation
- Pakfront - Build, Unit
- Panzer Ace - Unit
- Panzer Company (RC) - Build Formation, Limited
- Panzer-Knacker - Unit
- Pioneer Company - Formation
- Precise Gunner - Formation
- Pure Luck - Force, Limited
- Rapid Fire - Unit
- Reconnaissance Company - Build, Formation
- Roll Over Them – Unit
- Schnell – Unit
- SS-Panzer Company - Build, Formation
- SS-Panzergrenadier Company - Build, Formation
- 189th StuG Battery - Build, Formation
- StuG Company (RC) - Build, Formation
- Tiger Ace - Unit
- Unstoppable Assault - Unit
- Veteran Panther Crews - Unit
Last Updated On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 by Luke at Battlefront