Red Banner Command Cards (FW250C)
Red Banner Command Cards (FW250C)
Contains 44 cards to enhance your force, field iconic warriors and cutomise your units.
Command Cards allow Flames Of War generals to field iconic warriors, build new types of units, field new types of equipment, enhance your commander’s capabilities, and bring new tactics and strategems to the battlefield.
Order your Red Banner Command Cards here...
Triumphant at Stalingrad, the first months of 1943 saw the Red Army racing westwards, surrounding and destroying three Germans armies, only stopping when a German counterattack in March combined with the spring muds halted the offensive. After months of preparation, the Germans launched their summer offensive at Kursk, only to be smashed back by the revitalised Red Army. Not giving the Germans any respite, the Soviet forces struck with a continuous series of hammer blows along the entire front, driving all before them for the rest of the year. The Red Army had learned how to win, and was now unstoppable
Learn more about Red Banner...
Command Cards are entirely optional and can be added to your force in two ways. You can add them to your normal point cost, just as you would add a unit to your force, or you and your opponent can agree on a set amount of points that each may use just to add Command Cards to your lists.
Many Command Cards are hidden until they are used, so you’re never quite sure what your opponent’s battle plans are until they are revealed. While hidden, Command Cards do not affect their attached unit—a player must reveal them if they wish to gain the benefits of the card. Some Command Cards must be revealed at the start of the game; these cards are used to build your army and have the keyword 'Build'.
Download a copy of the Command Card Rules here...
Check out the Command Card Q&A here...
The Red Banner Command Card List
- Softskin Transport - Build, Unit
- Volley Fire - Unit, Limited
- Tankodesantniki - Build, Unit
- Hero Tankodesantniki - Build, Unit
- Anti-tank Firepoints - Build, Unit
- Tank-killer Firepoints - Build, Unit
- Leonid Ivanovich Mochenkov - Warrior, Formation
- Viktor Maksimovich Golubev - Warrior, Unit
- Viktor Stepanovich Parshin - Warrior, Unit
- Guards Rifle Battalion - Build, Unit
- Guards Motor Rifle Battalion - Build, Unit
- Guards Airborne Battalion - Build, Unit
- Guards Tank Battalion - Build Unit
- Mixed Tank Battalion (Late)
- T-70 Reconnaissance Tank Company - Build, Formation
- Valentine Reconnaissance Tank Company - Build Formation
- SU-122 Medium SP Regiment - Build, Formation
- SU-85 Medium SP Regiment - Build, Formation
- SU-152 Medium SP Regiment - Build, Formation
- BA-10 Armoured Car Company - Build, Formation
- Molotove Cocktails - Unit
- T-34/57 - Build, Unit
- Dug-in T-34 Company - Build, Unit
- Motosikilisty - Build, Unit
- Partisans - Force, Limited
- Maskirovka - Force, Limited
- Dummy Minefield - Force, Limited
- Lucky - Force, Limited
- Still Fighting - Formation, Limited
- Cut Them Down - Formation, Limited
- Ferocious Valour – Formation, Limited
- For Mother Russia - Formation, Limited
- Hidden In Plain Sight - Formation, Limited
- Tenacity - Formation
- Revenge - Formation, Limited
- Reconnaissance By Combat - Force
- Indestructible - Unit
- Relentless - Unit
- Desperate Heroism - Unit, Limited
- Ram Attack - Unit, Limited
- Kill One More - Unit, Limited
- Stalker - Unit, Limited
- Universal Carriers - Unit