Products mentioned in this Article
Mortar Platoon (FR705)
with four mortars with crew, Observer team & Command Rifle team.
Almost every mortar used by every nation in the Second World War (and since) was essentially derived from the outstanding Brandt mle 27/31 (introduced in 1927 and updated in 1931) mortar. Even its 81.4mm calibre became the European standard used by both Allied and Axis forces.