Player Limit: 72
Tournament Sign-Up & List submission: [email protected]
List Submission Deadline: March 18th, 2022
09:00 - 09:30 Check-in Briefing
09:30 - 12:00 Round 1
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 15:30 Round 2
15:30 - 18:00 Round 3- After score sheets are turned end, players can leave at the end of round 3.
09:00 - 09:30 Check in
09:30 - 12:00 Round 4
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 15:30 Round 5
15:30 - 18:00 Round 6* will be played depending on the number of attendees is 60 or greater
18:00 - 18:30 Awards Presentation
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All armies must be fully painted. Any miniatures not fully painted will be pulled from the table prior to starting the tournament. Armies should be placed to be reviewed by the TO. Fully painted is all visible parts of the model/base have been painted, or based when relevant, primer does not count.
• Rounds will be determined by Swiss system, come ready to play all armies. Initial pairings will be Axis/Allies, then players from different states and cities.
• We will use Extended Battle Plans where the players and his opponent will choose their stance and roll a die. The players will then play the mission chosen. All stances must be played at least once.
• Players are responsible for monitoring the time and the judges will announce time intervals throughout the tournament. A true act of sportsmanship is not starting a new turn if both players will not be able to finish that turn. The game should be called if both players cannot finish their turn and the results should be recorded as both players lost.
• Slow play is to be actively discouraged, repeated offenses may result in loss of points or forfeited matches. If you cannot play a game to completion due to size/compliment or familiarity with your army, you might want to revisit your choice. Most players should be able to complete their turns within 10-12 minutes.
• When time is called the game must immediately end regardless of the action taking place in the game. New turns cannot be started even if starting a new turn would award an immediate victory or cause a player to make a company morale check.
• Painting Competition: Any players that wish their armies to be considered for the best painted competition will stage them at the lunch break in the designated area with a name plate on the display. All models in the army must be from Battlefront Miniatures. Scoring will be done by Battlefront Staff.
• Unit histories are not necessary.
• Army lists must be submitted to [email protected] You are encouraged to use Forces of War (https://forces.flamesofwar.com) to submit your list.
All lists must include the following information:
o Player’s full name
o Player’s email address
o Club name (if applicable)
o Army list being used (For example: Panzer III Tank Company), For multiple forces with multiple nations the first listed formation will be the one used for pairings.
o Book (For example: North Africa)
• Players can use the following books: North Africa, Iron Cross, Ghost Panzers, Enemy at the Gates, Red Banner, White Death, Hungarian Steel, Brave Romania.
The scoring breakdown we will use for the 2022 Nationals:, Wins, Victory points. Strength of Schedule.